Anyone who belongs to a minority ethnic group can become a mentee and use LINKnet's services to seek jobs or to access further/higher education. Service seekers are expected to receive an induction from LINKnet and commit themselves fully to the task until they achieve their goals.
By becoming a mentee with LINKnet you will receive the following benefits:
- Valuable support in a desired area of development free of charge
- Enhance existing knowledge
- Gain new knowledge
- Widen contacts and horizons
- Gain inside knowledge about various institutes, their policies and opportunities
- Gain new skills
- Improve employability
- Speed up the process of getting jobs or education
- Increase self-esteem and self-confidence
"I came in contact with LINKnet Mentoring Ltd through a family friend. And my first day at LINKnet was really welcoming and pleasant..."
"I arrived in Edinburgh in Aug 2014 with my daughter. Our English was poor. I started learning English in a class that was conducted by an association."
"I was introduced to LINKnet Mentoring by a friend who had received mentoring a couple of years ago."
Scottish Government's Promoting Equality and Community Cohesion Fund & Scottish Government's Adult Learning and Empowering Communities Fund
European Social Fund
The City of Edinburgh Councils One City Trust
Please support LINKnet by donating through PayPal: