Anyone who belongs to a minority ethnic group can become a mentee and use LINKnet's services to seek jobs or to access further/higher education. Service seekers are expected to receive an induction from LINKnet and commit themselves fully to the task until they achieve their goals.
All our services are offered free of charge.
By becoming a mentee with LINKnet you will receive the following benefits:
- Valuable support in a desired area of development free of charge
- Enhance existing knowledge
- Gain new knowledge
- Widen contacts and horizons
- Gain inside knowledge about various institutes, their policies and opportunities
- Gain new skills
- Improve employability
- Speed up the process of getting jobs or education
- Increase self-esteem and self-confidence
"I came in contact with LINKnet Mentoring Ltd through a family friend. And my first day at LINKnet was really welcoming and pleasant..."
"I arrived in Edinburgh in Aug 2014 with my daughter. Our English was poor. I started learning English in a class that was conducted by an association."
"I was introduced to LINKnet Mentoring by a friend who had received mentoring a couple of years ago."
Scottish Government's Promoting Equality and Community Cohesion Fund & Scottish Government's Adult Learning and Empowering Communities Fund
The City of Edinburgh Councils One City Trust
The Big Lottery Community Fund
One City Trust Edinburgh
Please support LINKnet by donating through PayPal: